- We are a 501(c)(3) Organization: Your donation is tax-deductible
- How Do I Make a Donation?: Donate Now
- Where Does My Donation Go?: 100% of your contribution goes directly to serving our educational goals
Ways to Support
- We actively seek display and hands on education equipment sponsorship which allows us to improve and enrich the museum floor. Contributors may opt to have their names displayed in perpetuity showing their particular support for a single piece of aviation or space history or in direct support of one of the many hands on interactive displays currently being developed. Contact us for more information.
- No donation is too small. Using PayPal you can make a donation quickly and easily right from our website. You don’t even need a PayPal account to make a donation. All major credit cards accepted.
- As a 501(c)(3) organization, major endowments to the Discovery Center can reduce the tax burden for an inheritance, estate or corporate bottom line. These gifts can be specifically given for a targeted purpose or allocated for projects over time. All gifts are sincerely appreciated and, if desired, we will acknowledge major contributions with a permanent display recognition plaque. Contact us for more information.
- Unique in its’ positive impact, planned giving allows the Discovery Center to allocate funding within annual budgets maximizing individual contributions. Annual contributions can be accepted in your name or the name of a loved one whose life was dedicated to the technologies that brought aviation and space progress to reality throughout the last 100 years. Contact us for more information.
- Wings of Eagles Discovery Center feels every young person deserves the opportunity to explore an interest in math and science no matter what their ability or economic background. That’s why we offer Needs-Based Scholarships to students who qualify for free or reduced price lunches at their school. Direct scholarships for students attending both the extended day programs and the extended year programs for this summer are particularly helpful. Any amount designated for scholarships will be applied directly to the costs of allowing a student to experience the science, technology, engineering and math programs being offered this summer in partnership with regional education institutions. We suggest the goal of $50 per student with an anticipated participation of 300 students in this summers’ program. Please visit our Scholarship Donation page.