- Facility Rental Available for: Up to 300 guests for Receptions/Weddings, Reunions, Galas and more
- Kitchen Space is available for additional fees for your event. Are you a caterer? Our kitchen facility can be used as an extra space to support your business. Daily rates available!
- Amenities: Round and rectangular tables, chairs, surround sound, microphone, overhead projectors, etc.
Imagine the possibilities of a unique venue for your special event surrounded by aviation artifacts and history. Wings of Eagles Discovery Center main museum floor space can host up to 300 people for:
- Reunions (Military, Family, School, etc.)
- Birthday Parties (for all ages)
- Travel Expos/Career Fairs
- Graduation or Office Parties
- Educational STEM Stations and tours can be tailored to your homeschool group!
- Check out our Escape Rooms for a GREAT team building event!
The kitchen features Southbend dual convection oven (gas), gas stove with 10 burners & 2 ovens, 2 industrial refrigerators, dishwasher, plenty of shelving and stainless steel table space. Caterers must supply their own utensils, cooking container, dishes, and other kitchen implements. $60 per hour plus $200 cleaning fee deposit. (Deposit is returned when kitchen passes cleaning inspection after your event.)
NOTE: WEDC has a limited supply of plates, bowls, and glasses that may be used with WEDC coordination.
For more information contact: email@example.com -OR- (607)358-4247