Our parties are an awesome way for your child to celebrate their special day with their friends and families. Whether you want to fly a jumbo jet, Save the Day on Mars or party in the MakerSpace with do it yourself slime; our birthday party experience is sure to bring excitement and energy to everyone’s day! For more information about themed birthday parties and available add-ons, please call (607) 377-1878 or email Nicole Burt. (Please sign and send Party Agreement to email@example.com)
For ages 2 years and older.
- Exclusive use of the MakerSpace classroom area for the party with tables for up to 2 hours. (Additional time per hour is $115.)
- Admission for up to 15 child guests and 4 adults guests as chaperones.
- Pricing for additional children is $15 each and each additional adults is $7.
- Each child’s admission price includes 2 STEM hands-on activities (Activity List) of the parent party coordinators’ choice to be conducted within the MakerSpace classroom. (We supply all materials and up to 45 minutes of instruction time total.) (click here for Activity List)
- Adult & child admission includes exhibit floor exploration time for 1 hour. (VR & Simulators not included during parties.)
- Party Supplies and store bought foods, snacks, and cakes are not included with admission pricing.
SUGGESTED ITENERARY for Parents:
- Set up 15 minutes before party start time.
- Party participants play games & eat pizza/snack, etc. for 10-15 minutes in the MakerSpace area while waiting for everyone to arrive.
- Begin the party by welcoming everyone to WEDC, thank them for participating/gifts, then parents & chaperones must escort party participants around the museum exhibits for approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Everyone goes back to MakerSpace for the prearranged STEM classes. (Approximately 30-45 minutes.)
- After STEM, sing birthday song, eat cake, and open gifts. (Approximately 30-45 minutes)
- Last 15 minutes, wind down and clean party debris in MakerSpace area and everyone leaves the museum.
PARTY RULES while at Wings of Eagles Discovery Center:
Party chaperones and parents are responsible for keeping control of the party and it’s participants at all times. Children must be escorted while within the museum’s exhibition areas and in MakerSpace. Children may be dropped off for the party as long as a responsible Adult or Chaperone associated with the party is present and will supervise the child(ren). For safety reasons, NO running or jumping while in the museum is allowed. Abusing artifacts, damaging exhibits, and/or other museum equipment is not tolerated. Parents ar responsible for clearing debris after the party. WEDC will clean tables, chairs, & floor space before and after the party. Remember, The Pottery Barn rule applies here “you break it, you buy it”. Thank you for your support!