Student Registration & Emergency Contact Information – (Click Here)
Late Pick-up Policy
Parents need to make arrangements to pick up their children when class ends. Each class has a grace period of 10 minutes for pick-up when class ends. Late pick-up fees applies to all educational classes held at Wings of Eagles Discovery Center. (Policy)
Wings of Eagles Discovery Center strives to provide formal and informal education programs to residents of the Southern Tier of New York State and the Northern Tier of Pennsylvania (Twin Tiers). Our programs use hands-on and interactive methods to engage students in the study of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) subjects. We provide educational programs throughout the year through:
Summer of Innovation 2023 (Day Camps) 9am-3pm
Wings is offering an extension program that will run after the regularly scheduled day camp from 3pm-5pm for an added fee of $100 per child per camp week. Add-on is available on the class purchase link below.
– Purchase Classes (Click Link Here) $225 per child / per camp week
- Day Camps run from July 10, 2023 through September 1, 2023 (Click here for Class Descriptions & Specific Dates)
- Student must bring a non-microwavable lunch daily.
- Emergency Contacts must be registered for each student. (click here)
- Classes ends daily promptly at 3pm, students should be picked up shortly thereafter unless they are participating in the extension program.
Extended day programs and in-school programs
Where teachers/parents can either bring their class to Wings of Eagles or we bring Wings of Eagles to them at their school/homeschool. Contact email@example.com
Teacher development Programs
In addition to our youth programs, we also provide professional development for teachers. Our professional development programs cover renewable energy topics that can be taken back to the classroom. Some teacher development programs may have sponsorship opportunities. email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.