Quick Info-Summer 2021
- Ages 5-13 Grade Levels: K-8
- In-person Day Camp: Programs run weekly from 9am-3pm daily. Students will bring their own lunches. Space is very limited due to Covid-19 restrictions and will fill up fast! $175 (15 student limit)
- Virtual: Online programs run weekly all online and start at either 930am until about 11am-1130am depending on class size. $50 (no student limit)
- Some classes will have a take home kit. You will receive an email about pick up times for materials for your students’ class. NOTE: Kit deposits are required for some classes and will be returned when the kit is returned.
- Take Home Kits are available all year: $30 per program kit
- NOTE: Summer programs can be tailored to accommodate 7 or more students during the school year for on-site learning or learning at your location. Prices vary. Call for more information.
Wings of Eagles Discovery Center is proud to offer unique learning opportunities for children and young adults during the summer. Summer programs run weekly from mid-July to mid-August. Mondays through Fridays 9am-3pm
Wings of Eagles will be charging $175 per in-person program, $50 per virtual (online), and $30 per Take Home Kit. The registration fee is a non-refundable fee that must be paid at the time of registration.
Special tailored program prices vary for homeschool groups during the school year. Call for program pricing.
2021-22 Programs by Grade Level and Location
All programs will be held at Wings of Eagles Discovery Center unless otherwise indicated. Courses are listed by the grade your student completed in May. Classes held at Wings of Eagles will be restricted to 15 students per in-person course topic. Virtual courses do not have a size restriction.
On-Site at Wings of Eagles - Summer of Innovation Day Camps 2021
Self-Paced Take Home Kits