June 25 & 26, 2022
Everyone is welcome to come join us for a fun-filled day with music, food, raffles, 50/50 cash drawings, door prizes, and displays of automobile and aviation history. Bring the family and enjoy the great event!
The first 75 vehicles that arrive each day will receive a dash plaque! (See it!)
Three trophies for each class and a best of show trophy for each day! (See them!)
Click here for Registration information, Trophy data, and other event information.
Vendor List : (Click on Hyperlinks) Rock & Roll Kettle Corn (Billiej509@hotmail.com), Precision Laser Designs (Aosgood112@hotmail.com), Heart of Butterflies, Battery Warehouse, Vets In Nature, Inc., Alaina’s Paparazzi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Dippity Do Dah’s (email@example.com), Color Street, ThirtyOne Independent Consultant (firstname.lastname@example.org), Piper Insurance Agency,
WEDC is a non-profit (501(3c)) organization which relies on charitable donations, fundraisers, events, & education programming in order to continue operations. They provide educational programs for area youth in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and Aviation History. The purpose of this event is to raise funds with 100% of proceeds being directly donated to Wing of Eagles Discovery Center. Get involved by coming out and supporting this charity event!
When: June 25 & 26, 2021- 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Show Vehicles arrive starting at 9am Vendors arrive starting at 8am.
Where: 339 Daniel Zenker Drive, Horseheads, NY
Open Show (6 Classes = 4-Vehicle, 1-Motorcycle, 1-Tractor): ALL vehicles, motorcycles, tractors, and spectators are welcome! (click here for information & pricing)
Show Registration Steps:
- Pay for your Vendor or Vehicle – click here Show Vehicle Pre-sale window has closed. Vehicle Registration is available at the gate. Show Entry starts at 9am & Vendors entry begins at 8am. Spectator tickets$2 available at the GATE 10am-4pm!
- >NOTE1: this is a receipt ONLY. Actual tickets will be emailed to you by Wings of Eagles ticketing system. (For customers without email please contact us)
- >NOTE2: Your tickets will be re-emailed to you 24 hours before the event.
- After paying please provide your information using the appropriate link.
- pre-registration is closed
- >NOTE1: We will use this information to prefill in your dash display information for the judges.
- >NOTE2: You can pick up your prefilled forms at the Pre-registration table on the day of the event.
- Handicap parking – RESERVED Handicap parking will be on the black top near the museum entrance is for handicap drivers only.
- Vehicles/Vender Parking – All other vehicles/vendors will be parked on the grass field as marked for vendors & vehicles.
Rain Date #1: July 2nd & 3rd, 2022
Rain Date #2: TBD
Tracy: (607) 358-4247 or email at email@example.com
Kevin: (607) 426-0087