- Group Rates: Call ahead for group rates! ‹more›
- Parking: Free on-site parking available for all visitors
- Driving Directions: Take Exit 50 from Interstate-86/State Rte 17 ‹more›
- Audio Tour: Listen to an audio guided tour of our collection ‹more›
Through out the Discovery Center look for the QR codes attached to our Exhibit Information signs. Scanning the code with your mobile device’s camera will take you to the Wings of Eagles webpage where you can learn more about the exhibit including listening to an audio clip for most exhibits.
Not sure how to use a QR code? Check out these tips:
- To scan a QR code you must have a smartphone or tablet equipped with a camera and a QR code reader/scanner application feature. If you don’t already have a QR scanner just visit your device’s App Store and search for a QR code reader/scanner app. Popular apps include:
- Open the QR code app on your mobile device. Some apps require you to tap the word “SCAN” to load the camera’s viewfinder. Once the camera view appears, hold the device over the QR code until it is centered on your screen. Do your best to steady your hand until the device reads the code.
- Voila! As soon as it is done scanning, the webpage stored in the QR code will appear on your screen.